Mon General Hospital Radiology Services
The Radiology Services Department at Mon General Hospital is committed to providing you with the highest quality of care. Our expert radiologists and technologists use advanced, digital imaging equipment to provide highly accurate diagnostic services to you and your physician.
Mon General’s ultrasound, CT, MRI, and mammography services are accredited by the American College of Radiology
Enter Mon General Hospital by the main entrance.
Women having mammograms, breast ultrasound, or bone density exams – come to the Women’s Imaging Center, to the right of the information desk in the main lobby.
All other patients – male or female – come to the Radiology Services registration desk, down the hall to the right of the main lobby.
To schedule appointments: (304) 598-1642
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To ask questions: (304) 598-1280
6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
If you have questions or concerns before, during, or after your procedure, call or ask your nurse/ technologist. We need your input, questions, and concerns to provide you with the best care. So don’t hesitate to ask us anything.
Instructions for all exams:
- You must have a valid, written physician’s order for any radiology exam. Even if your physician sends the order to the hospital, bring a copy with you when you come for the exam.
- Once you have the physician’s order, call (304) 598-1642 to schedule your exam.
- Read the instructions for the specific test or procedure you are having ahead of time, as some require advance preparation. Click on the appropriate exam below.
- When you come for your exam, bring a list of all medications you take, along with any other information we have requested.
- All tests are read by radiologists, physicians who specialize in interpreting radiologic images. We’re proud that Mon General’s radiologists are among the best anywhere.
- To receive your results, call your physician who ordered the exam. Our radiologist will send the results to him or her. Please allow up to three business days for your doctor’s office to receive and process the final report from your exam.
Instructions for Specific Exams:
The links below provide instructions on the specific exam you are having. Read and follow directions carefully. If you do not see your exam on the list, please call (304) 598-1280
and ask to speak with a tech for more information.
Diagnostic X-Ray Exams (Fluoroscopy)
Nuclear Medicine Exams
Women’s Imaging Center