| Nurse Scholarship Program
Nurse Scholarship Program
Mon General Hospital offers a Nursing Scholarship. The program is offered to nursing students that are in the junior and senior year of nursing school.
We offer up to $3500 per student per semester, in exchange for a 2-year commitment for employment.
1. The application form must be fully completed.
2. An official transcript from your school must be received in a sealed envelope.
3. Two letters of reference from clinical faculty in your program.
4. One letter of reference from an RN with whom you have worked, other than clinical faculty.
5. A personal statement briefly describing why you should be a recipient of Nurse Scholarship.
6. A Resume which includes your work experience.
Your application will not be processed until all above materials are submitted. If application and above materials are not received by the deadline date, applications will not be considered.
Please call Tara Larew at (304) 598-1485 to check availability before applying.
Send completed application, and all items under the Application Criteria to:
Human Resources Department
Mon General Hospital
1200 JD Anderson Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505