| Nurse Loan Repayment Program
Nurse Loan Repayment Program
Mon General Hospital offers a unique loan repayment option for new nurses. The program is offered to nurses that are employed at MGH within one year of graduation.
We offer $300 a month for 24 months to be applied to outstanding school loans following successful employment. After the first 6 months, a payment of $1800 will be submitted to your loan company.
- The application form must be fully completed.
- An official transcript from your school must be received in a sealed envelope.
- Two letters of reference from clinical faculty in your program.
- One letter of reference from an RN with whom you have worked, other than clinical faculty.
- A personal statement briefly describing why you should be a recipient of the Loan Repayment Program.
- A Resume which includes your work experience.
Your application will not be processed until all above materials are submitted. If application and above materials are not received by the deadline date, applications will not be considered.
Send completed application, and all items under the Application Criteria
Human Resources Department
Mon General Hospital
1200 JD Anderson Drive
Morgantown, WV 26505
For further information, contact Mandy Cutright at the address above or at (304) 598-1485.